• Use a visual approach to instructional design. Makes collaboration easy!
• Replace dry information with challenging activities & scenarios
• Show how your project improves business performance
• Choose the media types that research shows work best
• Get the best results from any elearning tool, including rapid tools
“I've found tons of useful and practical ideas. Most of all I liked your clear and ordered overview for making elearning materials: a true blueprint.”
“An excellent way to narrow down the piles of content clients come to us with and focus on real world activities that can help business outcomes.”